Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is integrated into the business philosophy of Progenta Projectservices. This entails that we want to create value for our surroundings in everything we do. Financially, ecologically and socially: we believe it is about maintaining the right balance. Progenta stands for quality and we provide and guarantee quality through corporate social responsibility. We manage our processes with a Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental management system, always keeping in mind the balance between people, environment and society in the execution of our business activities. On this basis we are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified.
Our staff is our greatest strength. We take good care of our people: we believe it is important to give them maximum support and motivation. But we also look beyond our own organisation.
- Progenta provides its employees with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We offer our employees interesting career opportunities and additional education and training.
- In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer our employees a safe work environment. To guarantee safety on the workshop floor we keep strict safety requirements for our business processes and materials.
- Progenta is an acknowledged training company that offers its employees the opportunity to learn and grow within a profession.
- We support a large number of social organisations and charities. We support the local football team as well as large (regional) events, because we consider connecting people important.
We want to contribute to a better environment for present and future generations.
- Progenta is ISO 14001 certified. The core issues for ISO 14001 certification are compliance with (local) legislation and regulations and continual improvement of environmental performance.
- Progenta contributes to the projects “Op kop” that is initiated by the Dutch province of Utrecht. Together with 100 other organisations we want to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases and inspire other entrepreneurs to work environmentally friendly too. By saving energy, using renewable energy and compensating the remaining CO2 emission, we aim to be a completely environment-neutral organisation by 2015. We have detailed mapping of our current CO2 emission and will reduce and compensate the emission over the coming years.
- We use environmentally friendly processes and products.
- We believe in recycling waste where possible. We take separating waste seriously. We therefore process our own waste.
- Progenta constantly tries to reduce the fuel consumption of its company cars. Our fleet mainly consists of cars with energy label A or B. We also monitor our fuel consumption to see where we can save on fuel.
For the continuity of our organisation and its surroundings being profitable is important to Progenta. It goes without saying that we do so in a responsible manner. Suppliers and other partners with a CSR policy are in our good books.